Thursday, April 27, 2006

Indentity Crisis



I'm a little worried about what teenagerdom is going to look like in the Scott household when confronted with the fact that Emily and Kaylee are only 2 years old and in the past two weeks they have swung from pretending to be Gansta Rappers to Burka-wearing Fundamentalist Muslims to pretending to be ... me. I think Fundamentalism and Ganstadom might be healthier lifestyles than emulating me (but at least their just ripping off my hats rather than shaving their heads and sticking the hair on their faces).

PS: These costumes were all completely fabricated by E & K with no adult help! (And for those of you who are concerned and planning on calling social services on us ... they've never seen images of Fundamentalist Islam or Gansta Rap).

No comments: